Learning SEO ought to be consistent, because it always takes necessary skills and experience to further develop it until you’ve reached your desired result. The longer you work on web marketing, the more you’ll observe about SEO writing techniques. There are many SEO tutorials and resources on the internet, but you are the one to judge which ways are the best for you online business or blog according to what you’ve experienced.
Whether you are a beginner in SEO marketing or are in the middle or process of learning it, here are some essential SEO writing techniques I believe every online marketer must know:
Use keywords in a natural tone.
- The use of keywords, particularly their placement and number, are to be considered very importantly. Every amount of it and how you use it on your content delivers a great impact on your content relevance. Choosing the right keyword is choosing what is most appropriate for your topic. It is simply choosing what your blog post is all about.
- You can also use the Google Ad tool to further assist yourself in choosing the right keyword. This tool gives you the relevant and necessary information on a certain keyword to help you decide if it is a good one for your content. You can also find related keywords or secondary keywords that you can use around your blog post here.
- It is also effective to put the main keyword on your title and on the first and last sentence of the first and last paragraphs. There is no exact answer as to the right amount of keyword density or percentage as long as you don’t sound like a technical robot just to simply follow these seemingly strict rules. This is just a quick guide in order for you to check the balance of your content. Overall, make sure that you sound like a genuine person talking to your audience by making sure each keyword is naturally fit on each sentence.
Maintain high quality, relevant contents only.
- Nothing is more important than quality when it comes to page ranking. All of your SEO techniques will be nonsense if you don’t have a content that will keep people interested in reading and revisiting your blog. In this case, using SEO tools to spin articles sounds not feasible for achieving this great result. Don’t write a paper that has a traffic-driven agenda. Instead, write a well-researched, unique, plagiarism-free paper that is sure to rank your blog on top of Google.
Utilize Subheadings & Break Your Article in Parts
- Do not bore your readers with so many long paragraphs and not breaking the contents of your articles into parts. One to two paragraphs should be enough and should be followed by a subheading. A subheading should be properly formatted as either H2, H3 and so on as part of the optimization process.
Keep your contents fresh and updated.
- Search Engines have their way of increasing your rank and visibility when they found that your blog site keeps on posting fresh contents. This is also one of the surefire ways to get to the top.
Build online relationships by connecting with people well
- Always find ways on how you can relate with people well in any way you can. Make it a dedicated habit. Guest blogging is also one very ideal SEO technique. Moreover, never underestimate the impact of social media on the success of your SEO ranking. Make sure that you put ‘go social’ buttons such as FB, Twitter, Google, etc…on your blog site for your content to be viral.
If you aren’t confident enough of doing SEO yourself, you may want to avail services from SEO companies if you have the budget. Just remember to have enough information or background check to make sure that you’re not just entrusting your online business to just anybody. For last pieces of advice, it would also be great to have a professional looking blog site. Have a good site maintenance and customer service too. This will attract more audience, as your followers will also be more inclined to share your blog because of its professionalism, aside from your good SEO writing.